Novohit and hotelRSV is a comprehensive ERP Software used by several organizations all around the world. That means we receive a lot of great feedback, suggestions and wishes from customers of all shapes and sizes.
Unfortunately, this means we need to say 'no' a lot more than we would like. In fact, in many cases we are unable to provide a response or timeframe to each feature request. However, we do read all of the feedback and suggestions sent to us, and prioritize feature request based on a number of factors.
We want to be transparent about the way we handle feature requests, so have outlined how we handle feature requests below.
Feature requests in general
- We do not implement features based solely on their popularity - we take a number of factors into consideration.
- We do not provide ETAs for feature requests or publish long term roadmaps at this time.
Making a feature request
We regularly review feature requests and suggestions made on the forum. The forum is where suggestions start out, where they gather popularity and evolve as ideas.
- Before creating a new feature request, be sure no one in your organization has requested it first.
- If you find one, please show your support for an existing request.
- If you need to create a new feature request, create a new posting in a ticket with the appropiate department. Read How to Make a Feature Request
Tracking feature requests
- When we decide to implement a feature request, we may log it in our notification center at help.novohit.com and our official blogs at www.novohit.com and www.hotelrsv.com
- When we schedule a feature request, we will set a 'target version' for the entry in the development tracker.
- Remember that we do not publish long-term roadmaps. We have internal product roadmaps to plan our future releases. Scheduling in the development tracker does not tell the whole story, but it as well as our blog indicates what is coming up soon.
What goes in, what stays out
We take into account a number of factors when deciding which feature requests to implement. This is a combination of:
- feedback from our customers,
- novohit and hotelRSV software and field experts,
- our own market research,
- Government Laws, regulations and Compliances
- the availability of our own team and resources and how the feature fits in with our long-term product plans and strategy.
Novohit has API Webservices available. Any connectivity has these three basic requirements:
- NDA, confidentiality agreement and commitment to protect confidential data.
- Proper Identification of the Third Party Developer.
- Verification process of the integration. The developer must submit the app for review from our staff.
Our APIs are subject to our SLA.